Calendar & Category Legend:
- NCSD High School Student Calendar
- Rex Putnam High School Calendar
First Day of School High School
September 5, 2023
Last Day of School for Students:
June 17, 2024*
*Subject to Change
- September 4- Labor Day
- September 5- First Day of School
- October 11- College and Career Day
- October 13- School Not in Session
- November 6- Grade Report Preparation
- November 10 - Veterans Day
- November 20-21- Conference Days
- November 22- School Not in Session
- November 23- Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 24- School Not in Session
- December 18-29- Winter Break
- January 1- New Year's Day
- January 15- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 2- Grade Report Preparation
- February 19 - Presidents’ Day
- March 25-29- Spring Break
- April 12- Grade Report Preparation
- May 27- Memorial Day
- June 17- Last Day of School for High School
- June 19- Juneteenth
- June 20- Emergency Make-Up Day
- June 21- Emergency Make-Up Day
- June 24- Emergency Make-Up Day
- June 25- Emergency Make-Up Day
End of Grading Periods
Quarter 1: November 3, 2023
Quarter 2: February 1, 2024
Quarter 3: April 11, 2024
Quarter 4: June 17, 2024
January 29/June 12- Periods 1&2
January 30/June 13- Periods 3 & 4
January 31/June 14- Periods 5 & 6
February1/June 17- Periods 7& 8
(The finals dates will be half days for students)
- Add Calendar to Desktop Computer or Web Brower
- How to Add Calendar to iPhone or Apple Device
- How to Add Calendar to Android Device
- All NCSD Google Calendar Links (Mobile Devices Only)
To subscribe to any calendar displayed on this page, click on the "RSS" Button in the upper right-hand corner of the Events or Monthly Calendar section. From there, hover over the "ICAL" icons for subscription options.
This method also works for adding calendars to Outlook, iCal, and other calendar apps/programs.
To add a different school's calendar, visit that school's calendar page click the "RSS" button.
The official Google Calendar app is the recommended way to get on your iPhone device. You first add the calendar via Google calendars on the web and then the calendar will show up in the app on your phone. Click the link below
Set up a calendar on iPhone
- Open Calendar App
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then tap Add Calendar.
- Tap Add Subscription Calendar by copying YOUR SCHOOL LINK BELOW
- Click Subscribe.
The official Google Calendar app is the recommended way to get Calendar on your Android device. You first add the calendar via Google calendars on the web and then the calendar will show up in the app on your phone. Click the link below
Set up a calendar on Android
Click YOUR SCHOOL LINK BELOW
On your phone, open the Google Calendar a
Open the menu, and then go to Settings.
Scroll to the calendar email where you added the new iCal feed
Tap on Show more.
Tap on your new calendar's name.
Switch the Sync option on.
You may also change your notifications for this calendar on this screen.